A dog will lick your hand for a little while, but will hold your heart for a lifetime.
It’s the National “Dog Week” And wanted to mention more about Rescue dogs to honor of the Dog Week.
Rescue is one of those words that can mean several things for every one of us…Any dog or other pets that came from a shelter and breed specific rescue operations that was captured as a stray off the street or who a person ‘offered to take’ from an abusive or neglecting owner would be a rescue dog.
You may not consider a dog or puppy purchased from a breeder or pet store to be a rescue, because even if the owner “thinks” they are ‘rescuing’ said puppy from a life in a cage however any time an animal is taken out of a bad situation, they are a rescue.
If you feel deep inside in your heart that you are rescuing the dog, it should be a rescue dog. It’s good that a lot of people get their dogs from rescue places like the Humane Society or the SPCA. Most of the Rescue dog owners mention their love to their stunning dogs…
* She is one of the best things that ever happened to me…I am pretty sure she thinks the same way…
* I think my dog rescued me…
* I do wonder about my dog’s life before me since he can be fearful and reactive. But he’s a beautiful, loving boy. My life would be poorer without my rescue dog.
* Each one of the rescue dogs that I have in my life came at a time when I needed them the most.
* My next dog will be from rescue as well.
* We rescued our dog….and she rescued us right back.
* Any dog I ever get will definitely be a rescue.
* I love my rescue doggies and wouldn’t trade them for the world!
Isn’t it great? You probably felt the love of the rescue dogs easily from the nice words of the dog owners. Poor Dogs need you to help them, most of them in the shelters, some of them even in high killing shelters that are waiting for help desperately. Before getting a dog remember to check out shelters first, your best dog might be there waiting just for you.
Have a wonderful Dog Week!